Pack Your Bags



Do you like our garage fort?  

We are at the stage where we can pack the non-essentials in the kitchen. The pans are packed, the wooden spoons are crammed in a bread box within a box, now it's time to properly place our nice pearl plates and pray they don't crack or break. I wasn't sure how I was going to protect them. We don't receive the local newspaper, however, I'm still one of those people that reads fashion magazines religiously. And they stack up over time. Today, I found a great use for them as packing stuffers. 
They are perfect!


Here is another tip. 
Each time we move, we are left with a huge mess all over the floor. 
So this time around, I thought ahead and packed a garbage bag right inside the box so we can unpack and clean at the same time.





It's so simple. Make life easier (and cleaner!) by taking this step while packing
- you will be happy you did!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea to put a garbage bag in the box. I can never find them when I'm unpacking!

    ReplyDelete