The Layout


For the past week, Alex has been walking about the house with measuring tape and doodles for our new apartment in Dallas. This my friends, has been hilarious. We have only been to the apartment once. All we have to go by is a complimentary "here's your layout" sheet of paper from our leasing office
(with no dimensions I might add). 

But I can't say that I'm not excited to decorate the new place. So I've been window-shopping online and found some, what I think are pretty darn nifty, additions to our new home. We really don't need too much though. Plus we are on a budget. Alex wants a new rug and we're second guessing the table we have right now. (for size)

Most of these are IKEA since the Frisco IKEA store is literally 5 minutes from where we are. We can't wait to go there!






Right now we are thinking of painting the table we buy since it doesn't match any of our furniture right now. As for the rug, we are planning on gray, grey? because we have grey on our walls right now and love how the color plays with our couches. 
If you have any suggestions, we are open to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment