Indian Food and Fro Yo


Tonight was the first night that I ever ate Indian food. Since I was raised in Texas, I grew up eating Mexican or Bar-B-Q. There were no Indian restaurants. I can't even picture one in my mind. So when Alex told me we were going out for Indian, he told me it was a blend of Tex-Mex and Chinese. 
So we got in the car. 


This here is Naan. It was very good. They best way to describe it is like eating pita bread. The goo on my dish actually tasted really good, like a cranberry flavored BBQ sauce.

Our waitress was helpful with selecting our plates for the evening. I was in the mood to try something new, so she recommended lamb. I sampled lamb at a Greek-Lebanese place once before and it was very tasty.

So take a guess at what this is.


I had never seen food come up to me like this before. I normally play it safe with quessadillas or chicken. This monster arrived steaming like crazy and smelled so fresh. The Lamb was amazing.

After dinner, we drove around to find dessert and found Fro-Yo. I've been in several of these before, but this one had a wall dedicated to "Recipes" to build the perfect cup of frozen yogurt. 
I thought it was neat!


I was going to find one that I wanted to try but Alex already started making his and said:

Mine's melting. 

So I had to do my own thing. 

Men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment